Our light-weight Job Portal Package is scalable for unlimited number of job categories & sub-categories. We also offer a basic control panel for the administrator to manage user information and job posting details. The features of our Job package are detailed below.
Customers must create the necessary merchant accounts for online payments and also purchase a SSL Certificate from the hosting site. Our team will guide / help the customer to do this, if required.
Job Portal Features
Complete database setup
- Membership registration for job seekers
- Job seekers can create profiles / upload resume
- Job seekers can update profiles & resume
- Job seekers can search & browse jobs by location, employers, and skills
- Employer registration to publish job listings
- Confirmation email upon successful job listings
- Sponsored job listings
- Registered employers can search candidate profiles by skills, experience, etc.
- Registered employers can re-publish / edit / delete job-listings
- Email alerts to job seekers when a new job gets posted matching their skills
- Unlimited member registrations
- Paypal integration
- Multi-lingual support
- Admin can add / edit / delete Users
- Administrator can add / edit / delete /approve job listings
Why Job Portal Package, when one can develop afresh?
Job Portal Package can offer the following:
Reduce time & cost
- It is completely tested.
- Avoid unnecessary iterations to identify functionalities
What if my Job Portal requirements do not directly map to the package features listed above?
We request you to talk to our team of experts to discuss your specific requirements. We will be able to provide you a quote, on priority, and take the discussion forward.
Post Sales support
We provide free support for (the first) one month. Any minor customizations, changes will be done during the free support period.
If you need more support and periodic enhancements, we recommend the customer to get into a maintenance contract.